Yesterday we had my 24 week check up/ultrasound. Eric was called to Glendale for a last minute meeting, but that didn't stop the Team Boom supporters from coming out. I was lucky enough to have Micky, Sissy and Cathy come with me to see Boom. My 20 week ultrasound was a little bit of a disappointment due to the fact that Boom was face down the whole time and you couldn't see any facial features. It was awesome to totally see the face this time accompanied by lots of yawning and opening and closing of it's mouth. Hopefully the yawning is a sign of a good sleeper (like his mom and dad).
I just keep getting bigger by the day, but feeling really great. I love going to bed every night feeling the baby moving around and waking up to tons of movement.
Sleeping is becoming a bit more challenging, maybe this is my body preparing me for no sleep coming up.
I am looking forward to a very hectic/fun holiday break. Heading to Cabo on Tuesday with the whole family for Christmas then I head off to New Orleans with Britt and Krystal to celebrate the New Year.
Hope everyone has an amazing holiday season.
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment