Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bouncing Boom



On Monday I had my 12 week ultrasound and met Dr. Kroll for the first time. Eric had a big meeting in LA, so my mom and Lindy came with me. I was shocked to see how much bigger the baby is from 4 weeks ago. Boom was jumping around like crazy, it was hard for the tech to take pictures he/she was moving so much. It was great to see all the movement and to hear the strong heartbeat. At one point the tech said she could probably tell us the sex of the baby (right as I was thinking I saw something poking out). So now of course I am convinced it's a boy. This will be a back and forth game for the next 6 months.
WE REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE SEX IS!

Everyday I am starting to feel better. I am still tired all day, but the nausea has subsided a bit. I am glad the news is out and now pretty much everyone knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment