I created this blog about a year ago to stalk my friends and to one day blog about my pregnancy.
Here's how the story begins...
Eric and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary on June 13th. We had "the talk" about being ready to start trying. I was so excited, I have been ready for the past 6 months. I would say we officially started trying mid July. On Sunday the 25th I was exhausted early and my boobs were starting to feel really sore. Eric was convinced that I was pregnant. Lindy and I went to Walgreens and picked up a couple pregnancy tests. I read it's better to take in the morning so I waited.
I woke up Monday super tired and not expecting to see "PREGNANT" in the window of the test. I was freaking out. Wow, first try. BOOM IS IN THE WOMB
I called my doctor and made an appt. for August 27th (9 weeks). I am a big mouth and there was no way I was going to be able to keep this a secret, so one by one we started telling family and our closest friends.
August 27th finally came with the results we were hoping for. I was so anxious to see the embryo and heartbeat. Eric was great the whole time filming the ultrasound with a big smile on his face.
The doctor says the heartbeat is strong and we are looking at a 4-4-11 due date. Our 12 week appt. is scheduled for Sept. 20th.
At this point this baby is kicking my butt:
- Falling asleep at work reading emails (I am bordering narcolepsy)
- Constant nausea ALL DAY (not just the morning)
- Feeling like by boobs are going to explode (graphic, but true)
- No appetite for anything
Honestly, for me it's all worth it. I just feel bad for the people around me who have to deal with the puking zombie that I have become.

No comments:
Post a Comment