




Yesterday Saatchi had a surprise baby shower for me and my co-worker Cecilie. We had a 4pm meeting on the books and I walked into the conference room to a huge surprise. They had onesies hanging on the wall, cake, special punch and even played some baby shower games. I am so lucky to have such a great work family. They even all pitched in and got Boom a pack and play and some other goodies.
I can't believe my last day in the office is less than 2 weeks away.
Another exciting note...today I went and met with the "Saatchi sitter". Her name is Ladan and she runs a day care out of her home. The majority of the kids she has are all Saatchi babies. Her house was perfect (and so is the price). I sent her a check today, so Boom is ready to go in September. I can't believe I just wrote a check for daycare and I don't even know what the sex of the baby is yet.
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment