Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

30 days to go....update since February









I can't believe we are finally in March and looking at 30 days. I also can't believe I just dropped off Eric and my dad at the airport for their annual Spring Training trip. Let's hope Boom stays still through the weekend. I have managed to stay healthy for 9 months and now that I am so close I think I've caught my first bug. I go to the doctor at 10 am today to make sure I don't have an infection. Other than that I have been great and have enjoyed these past couple weeks of madness. A lot has happened since the last post, so here is a recap.

Feb. 16th no need to worry Eric and I completed our CPR/choking and safety class. Anyone bring a balloon around our child I will punch you :)
Feb. 20th My awesome baby shower. It was an amazing Sunday coming off of a very rainy week. My mom, sisters and BFFs did an amazing job putting everything together. The food and cake were perfect and it was a treat to celebrate with all my friends and family. Boom was showered with a lot of love that day.

Feb 21st. We went to the Santa Monica pier and did a quick little photo shoot before the sun went down. (we tried and the sun lasted for about 15 minutes and it was FREEZING). Cathy and my dad got some great shots. It's nice to have something that shows my HUGE belly.

Feb. 28th Never thought the day would come. MY LAST DAY AT SAATCHI (for 7 months). I am so excited to finally be on maternity leave. Email is turned off and out of office is set. I am so lucky to work at a place that covers so much time off. I am fortunate to be able to take a month in advance to get ready and relax.

March 3rd SURPRISE for Eric. I received an email a couple weeks back from a couple girls at Eric's work saying they wanted to throw him a surprise shower and invite me. I was very excited to go and meet all the people he works with. Eric walked in and was very surprised to see the party, then he noticed me in the corner and turned even redder (if that's possible). If he wasn't embarrassed enough we ended the night in a breastfeeding class. We are done with classes with only the hospital tour left.

Let's hope I don't have to go on meds and this bug will pass. We are getting really excited and feel Boom is right around the corner.

Let's do this!

xoxo
Team Kneler

No comments:

Post a Comment